WALT: How was the problem of infection overcome in the history of surgery?
WILFs: Can describe the contributions of Lister, Semmelweis, Pasteur and Koch (C)
.. can evaluate who made the most significant contribution(A)
- Stand up hand up pair up ....what was surgery like before anaesthesia
- With your new partner Promenade and discuss everything you have learnt about anaesthetics
- Stand and share using the random name generator
- Watch the you tube clip and take brief notes on today's WALT
- Share your notes on your table ... Use your textbooks to develop them
- Mix pair share a) What did lister, Semmelweis and Koch contribute to the fight against infection .... b) whose contribution was most important?
- Take your study buddy to a computer... Read the PPT then complete the 2 exercises then print
- Plenary: find someone who